1. Age – 25
2. Hometown – Fall River, Massachusetts
3. Favorite Food: Ice Cream and Pizza
4. Favorite Athlete: Teffani Sam Razhi
5. Other Hobbies: Reading and cooking
6. What’s your go-to pump up song at the gym: Rage - RZRKT or Extermination - Upon a Burning Body
7. What are three interesting facts about you? 1. I have lived in 7 states
2. I have an obsession with all things scary and creepy
3. I held a sloth once
8. What’s the craziest thing you have ever done? I sold all of my stuff and moved 13 hours away from home without telling anyone until the day I was leaving.
9. What is the best advice you’ve ever received? You must accept that you played a role in your own suffering.
10. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to try? I've always wanted to go deep sea diving
11. What is your greatest achievement and how has it shaped you? My greatest achievement has been taking back control of my life. I used to blame the events in my life for making me who I was. I woke up one day and said "This isn't who I want to be" - so I changed it. I realized the only person who was stopping me from becoming who I wanted to be was me. I have spent the last 3 years completely changing and evolving within myself and that has bled onto other areas of my life. My self doubt has turned into a tool for me, it motivates me to prove myself wrong. The physical process was easy, the mental process is where you are tested. Sugar coating things for myself never made anything better, putting the hard truth in front of myself is what changed me.
12. If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be? I want to learn how the play the guitar!
13. If you could have one superpower, what would it be and how would you use it? I want the ability to see into someones subconscious. I'd use it to help people over come their traumas and realize their only limits are the ones they put in place for themselves.